3-D CNC, Inc. - Dedicated to Quality
3-D CNC, Inc. is experienced working with the following materials:
300 Series Stainless Steels
- 303 – Ideal for moving parts. Commonly used for aircraft parts, shafts, and machine parts. Also used for optical measuring equipment.
- 304 – All-purpose stainless. Used in dairy, beverage, and other food industries where sanitation is of high importance. Also used to make chemical handling equipment and instruments.
- 316 – Used in aircraft, chemical, medical, and food preparation industries
- 17-4 PH - Used in the aerospace, chemical, medical, petrochemical, food processing, paper and general metalworking industries.
400 Series Stanless Steels
- 440C – Used for bearings, nozzles, wear parts of pumps, mold inserts, knives, surgical tools.
- 420 - Used for dental and surgical instruments, plastic molds and dies, various hand tools, lens molds, straight edges, gauges, needle valves, ball check valves, cams, pivots.
- 416 – Used for valves and valve parts, machine parts, pump rods, pistons, food industry machine parts.
- 410 – Used for dental and surgical instruments, valves and nozzles, automotive parts and more.
- 2024 - Used for structural components, couplings, hydraulic, fuse parts, pistons, rectifier parts, missile parts, munitions, hardware, transportation industry parts, computer parts, veterinary and orthopedic equipment, and commonly in the aircraft industry for aircraft fittings, shear webs and ribs.
- 6061 – Used for structural components, frames, brackets, jigs, fixtures, base plates, machine parts, couplings, fuse parts, pistons, rectifier parts, hardware, truck and marine components, marine fittings and hardware, electrical fittings and connectors, hinge pins, brake pistons, hydraulic pistons, appliance fittings, optical inspection equipment, electronic housing.
- 7075 - Used for aircraft fittings, fuse parts, missile parts, regulating valve parts, keys, and various other commercial aircraft, aerospace and defense equipment and components.
- A-2 - Used for blanking, forming, and trim dies, stamping dies, coining dies, spindles, shear blades, slitter blades, molds, punches, punch plates, end effectors.
- D-2 – Used for blanking, forming, and trim dies, stamping dies, coining dies, shear blades, slitter blades, molds, punches, block and ring gauges, punch plates,
- S-7 – Used for punches, chisels, blanking dies, forming dies, shears, compression dies, high hardness plastic molds, zinc die casting dies, robot grippers.
Exotic, High Alloy
- 4140 – Used for strippers, holder blocks, mold bases, ejectors, back up and support tooling, fixtures, jigs, molds, cams, drill collars, stubs, couplings, shafting, piston rods, rams, hydraulic machinery shafts, sprockets, gear racks, valves, spindles, tool bodies, tool holders, tie rods, boring bars, guides, tracks, ways, slides, wear strips or parts, forming dies, brake dies, trim dies, bolsters, machinery parts and components.
- 8620 – Used for cams, tie bars, collets, bushings, heavy duty pins, hand tools, die cases, and a multitude of machinery parts and components.
- Used for medical implants, orthopedic structural components, dental implants, bionic prosthesis components, aerospace components. Also used in the military, industrial process, automotive, and agri-food industries.
- Used for cutting tools, high-speed stamping dies, surgical instruments, and inspection gauges.
- 1018 – Used for pins, chain pins, machine parts, non-critical components of tool and die sets, tool holders, mounting plates, spacers and fixtures.
- A-36 – Used for general purpose structural, machinery parts, frames, fixtures, automotive and agricultural implements and equipment, brackets, stakes, and base plates.
- 1020 – Used for general engineering part and components, machinery parts, shafts, camshafts, gudgon pins, and spindles.
- 12L14 – Used for brushing, inserts, couplings.
- Radel – Used for dental and surgical instruments, medical devices, aircraft components.
- PEEK – Used in aerospace, automotive, teltronic and chemical process industries. Also used in medical implants.
- Delrin – Used in the automotive and consumer electronics industries.
- Ultem – Used in medical and chemical instrumentation.
- Nylon – Used in automotive and mechanical parts.
- UHMW – Used for medical implants and dairy industry.
- Polycarbonate – Used for electronic, automotive, aircraft, and security components.